Monday, April 14, 2008

Always rooting for the underdog...

I was amazed when I got home that we received a few more RSVP's...It put a spark to my rather redundant day. Stress level is still high because of all the things Chuck and I must do before we leave and not to mention all the other weddings we have to attend before we leave for Jamaica.

About a week ago, Chuck finally went to my hairdresser after the Koreans at his barbershop cut his hair WAAAY too short. Now MY hairdresser will be doing his hair the day before we leave for our wedding. I must say my hairdresser kicks ass. She's this Turkish woman who gives me 20% off of everything in the salon mainly because I am her favorite client...I could soooo write a whole chapter on how awesome she is....We are scheduled to see her the day before our flight to make sure we look decent for our memorable event. I have another person in Jamaica to do my up-do but my hairdresser is the only woman who can do my color right :-)

On another note, Chuck and I were watching the finale of Biggest Loser Couples and I have to admit, I am happy a woman won but I was rooting for Kelly...She was the underdog the whole show...every week everyone figured she was a goner but only tonight was she truly eliminated...Ali did a hell of a job nonetheless...

Chuck had an awesome idea of me going to the gym in the morning since I go to work a tad later on Wednesdays and Fridays....This is also part of my bridal regimen. Every bride wants to look awesome in their photos!!!

OK off to bed so I don't talk myself into sleeping in as I normally do....Maybe if you're lucky Chuck will post a thing or two!!!

-Robin

No comments: