Monday, April 14, 2008

First blog...

After a lot of nagging, I finally got Chuck to have a blog put on our website....I guess all I can say is that we have most of our wedding reception decor and I am quite impressed with how creative we got when it came to the smallest details. I don't want to give everything away but we coordinated with our invitations and also brought a bit of Jamaica back to our reception area.

So far we have 21 confirmations, which makes me nervous but I have to remember an old saying from an old colleague who said "80% of the world procrastinates". So if she was right then I am well on my way.

One thing Chuck and I are really liking is our wedding bands!!! I was impressed with how well it fit with my engagement ring and the fact I will not have to fuse the two rings together...With my band , when it is put together with my engagement ring, it kind of looks like a rose...Chuck likes the way his ring feels (yeah he admitted it!!!). It's got some weight to it...

A lot of what is going on for our ceremony in Jamaica is to be set when we arrive but our wedding licenses are all set and ready to go :-)

Not too bad for a first blog huh??? I swear I will put something more interesting once it comes to me.

No comments: